- Now on its 10th year, Eagle FM 95.5 has been the Filipino’s companion in the FM band, being a champion of Original Pilipino Music (OPM). It has always been at the forefront of promoting the Filipino’s world-class talent in music. It now expands its coverage and widens its programming to feature the classics and music appreciated by its growing listenership base.
- From DWDM Pinas FM 95.5, the FM station relaunched recently to carry the name of its mother network, Eagle Broadcasting Corporation (EBC), and align it with its expanding coverage strength and resources.
- Today, Eagle FM 95.5 is managed by the EBC Music Department of the network that also supervises E25 Records, the music and record label of EBC.
- Eagle FM 95.5 was launched on May 16, 2011, which operates 20 hours a day. From 1987 to 1992, the FM station served under the brand Diamond 95.5, which played mainstream music. It was also one of the first radio stations in the Philippines with DJs that spoke a mix of Filipino and English to highlight OPM. It underwent branding changes to cater to its growing listeners’ changing listening habits until it finally switched to its current branding today.
- Using its current tagline, “where classics never end,” Eagle FM 95.5 brings back memories of yesteryears, from both local and international music scenes.
- Eagle FM 95.5 is also known for #SceneZone, a series of busking events. It has been behind various on-the-ground activities in different malls, schools, and outdoor locations to promote local artists and their original compositions.
- Aside from EAGLE FM 95.5, EBC also maintains another FM station situated in Naga, 92.7 Bee Cool, under PBC.
- EAGLE FM 95.5 is the central platform of E25 Records, which signed up several new recording artists whose music, artistry, and high-caliber performances of original works are expected to soar in the airwaves.