• DZEC Radyo Agila (1062 kHz Metro Manila) is the flagship, all-news AM station of Eagle Broadcasting Corporation . The station’s studio is located at EBC Bldg., 25 Central Ave., Diliman, Quezon City and its transmitter is at Obando, Bulacan
• Radyo Agila DZEC 1062kHz was established on April 26, 1968 in Manila. The network further expanded and acquired local radio stations in Lucena, Dagupan, Cebu & Davao. Radyo Agila has its own nationwide satellite radio broadcast, covering the 4 said key cities in the Philippines.
• Radyo Agila holds the distinction for being the first KBP Golden Dove Awards People’s Choice for AM Station, winning by a landslide margin over its nearest competitor. DZEC remains as the overwhelming choice of radio listeners, reigning as the most listened to AM Station for two consecutive years (2009 / 2010).
• It was in 2011 when DZEC halted its transmissions after the wake of Typhoon “Pedring” (Nesat). But after a year and a half of silence, DZEC went back on air. It formally resumed full operations on April 26, 2013 during the 45th anniversary of Eagle Broadcasting Corporation.
• In October, 2013, DZEC ranked 13th by Kantar Media Philippines.
• In December, 2013, Radyo Agila became the first content partner of TED Radio in the Philippines, bringing to viewers inspirational programs that are heard all over the world.
• On January 2, 2014, Radyo Agila was launched in live audio streaming over Eagle News PH (www.eaglenews.ph), EBC’s official news website. It can now be heard over 90 percent of the world via internet. in a survey of all AM Radio Stations in Metro Manila conducted
AM Stations (Radyo Agila)
Branding Callsign Frequency Location
DZEC Radyo Agila 1062 DZEC-AM 1062 kHz Metro Manila
DZEL Radyo Agila Lucena DZEL-AM 1260 kHz Lucena
DWIN Radyo Agila Dagupan DWIN-AM 1080 kHz Dagupan
DYFX Radyo Agila Cebu DYFX-AM 1305 kHz Cebu
DXED Radyo Agila Davao DXED-AM 1224 kHz Davao