• Launched on May 16, 2011, DWDM, branded as Pinas FM 95.5, is the flagship FM radio station of Eagle Broadcasting Corporation in the Philippines. The station’s studio is located at
EBC Bldg., 25 Central Ave., Diliman, Quezon City and its transmitter is located at Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City. It operated 20-hours a day, from 4:00 AM to 12:00 MN, It plans to operate 24 hours a day in the near future.
• From 1987 to 1992, the station was launched under the brand Diamond 95.5. It played mainstream music.
• In 1992, it changed its name to Pinoy Radio DM 95.5 (ninety-five-five). Its format featured OPM. It was also one of the first radio stations with DJs that spoke a mix of Filipino and English.
• In 2002, DWDM 95.5 was rebranded as an easy listening station. It played automated oldies music. It was called Dazzling Music as it was one of the three easy listening stations in Metro Manila along with 96.3 WRocK (now 96.3 Easy Rock) & 97.9 Home Radio.
• Pinas FM ceased transmission on January 2007 to upgrade its transmitter facilities.
• On April 8, 2011, 95.5 returned to the airwaves in a test broadcast. At that time, it moved its studios from Maligaya Bldg. II in EDSA to #9 Central Ave.
• On May 16, Pinas FM 95.5 (ninety-five-five) was launched. It began its broadcast at 4:00 am with Newsic, followed by some of the DJs from the Pinoy Radio roster.
• A jingle for this station, “Pambansang FM′′, is composed by Bong Cervantes and performed by Alikabok. It was debuted last October 1, 2012.